Luxury villa located in Petrčane, 12 km from Zadar. 50 meters from the sea and the beach. In front of the villa is a pine grove.
The villa consists of three floors. First floor consists of a large living room with dining area and a spacious kitchen, toilet and garage with storage. The second floor consists of three separate rooms (two rooms with sea view, one room with balcony), 1 bathroom with shower and separate toilet, 1 bathroom with shower and bathtub and separate toilet, laundry room with dryer and washing machine , rooms have dressing rooms, balcony. The third floor consists of VIP apartments with private bathroom with shower and bathtub, in the bedroom with sea view, kitchen and separate toilet. VIP apartment has a spacious terrace overlooking the sea.
In the exterior, the villa has one small covered outdoor terrace and one main terrace covered with an aluminum bioclimatic control pergola, an outdoor shower, a heated ceramic self-cleaning pool and three outdoor parking spaces.
Dimensions of a luxury villa:
First floor - area 84.61 m2, garage 19.25 m2, side terrace 9.2 m2, main terrace 37.4 m2
Second floor - area 105.12 m2 and balcony room 6.3 m2
Third floor - area 49.5 m2, terrace around the 3rd floor 27.6 m2 and the main terrace of the VIP apartment 26.25 m2
A total of 342.43 m2
- The villa has air conditioning Daikin (Belgium)
- The villa has a heated freshwater self-cleaning ceramic pool (3.2 x 8.0 m) by COMPASS (Australia)
- Bioclimatic aluminum pergola and remote control terrace manufactured by BRUSTOL (Belgium)
- Surveillance system
- Preparation for outdoor fireplace
- Interior ceramic floors and walls MARAZZI (Italy), terraces and areas around the pool, parking tiles RAKO (Czech Republic)
- The whole villa has solid oak floor coverings hr. 25 mm SPAČVA (Croatia)
- In the living room there is a fireplace from the well-known manufacturer FOCUS (France)
- Tailor-made dining table made of exotic wood AKÁCIA (Thailand) filled with resin
- In the living room there is a unique root (size 2x3m) root of exotic wood ACACIA
- The villa has electric windows in the bathrooms, toilets, apartments A and apartments B, lighting EGLO (Germany)
- Sanitary facilities LAUFEN (Germany) and bathroom faucets and shower panels TRES (Spain)
- Beds of the highest quality from the manufacturer SAFRON (Slovakia)) composition and quality at the level of the well-known bed manufacturer Hästens (Sweden)
- Custom curtains
- Quality Viesmann solar panels (Germany) with automatic overheating protection
Agency commission for the buyer is 3% + VAT and will be charged in case of purchasing the property at the conclusion of the purchase-sales contract.